USE-2 or RHW-2 or RHH
RHW-2/USE-2 and RHH cables are bare copper with cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) insulation. RHW-2/USE-2 and RHH cables are an underground service entrance cable for direct burial in which the conductor temperature will not exceed 90 degrees Celsius wet or dry. RHW-2/USE-2 and RHH cables have a voltage rating of 600 volts, and are high-heat, moisture and sunlight resistant. Applications include lighting and power along with general wiring applications. RHW-2/USE-2 and RHH cables can be used in raceway, duct, direct burial, and aerial installations. These products are available in 12-4 AWG.
- Listed by Underwriters Laboratories as Type USE-2 (90 ° C wet or dry) per Standard 854 for Service Entrance Cables.
- Listed by Underwriters Laboratories as Type RHW-2 (90 ° C wet or dry) or RHH (90 ° C dry) per Standard 44.
- Conforms to ICEA Pub. No.S-66-524, utilizing Column A insulation thickness.
- Conforms to Federal Specifications J-C-30B
- Sizes 12-4 AWG stranded copper approved under FAA Advisory Circular 150/5345-7D per spec L-824 Airport Lighting Cable
- Annealed copper conductor
- XLP thermosetting chemically cross-linked polyethylene insulation
- Surface printed
Contact Performance Wire and Cable today to learn more about our USE-2, RHW-2 and RHH cable offerings.